Wednesday 28 February 2018

Sneak Peek number 1


I have a sneak peek before the launch day On 5th March at LOTV. This is from the new artist and is called Lovely and she lives up to her name I think.  I tried smooth hair colouring for a change on this one but I do prefer colouring it with flicks so not sure I will be trying that again.
Image - LOTV Lovely
Medium - Copics
Papers - MFT
Dies - MFT inside and out stitched rounded corner squares, Stitched scalloped border, Britannia leaves, Joy flowers
Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
Wooden heart - Hobbycraft

12 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty this is gorgeous this looks like a great release need to raid the piggy bank Love and hugs Carole x

meg said...

Sweet image with beautiful colouring and design layout

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet image and delightful card. I hope all goes or went well if the funeral went ahead....take care.💖 [aNNie' blog]

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! The image is so sweet!! I love how you colored her!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ohhhh it's a so sweet image!!! You have shown it so well, great work!

Linda Simpson said...

Such a beautiful spring image.
Hugs
Linda xx

Glennis F said...

Great colouring, it is a lovely card

Carol S. said...

She suits her name and beautifully coloured. I'm with you on the flicks!!Lol! Hugs, Carol S.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, I love this image and your beautiful colouring, lovely embellishments and design, keep cosy, Kate x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I really LOVE this Marianne! Gorgeous image and I love your butter yellow and pink combo, so so pretty! Love that lil' heart too and the pretty blooms. A beautifully crafted card hun (as always!). Hugs, Wends xoxo

Fikreta said...

its adorable card!
hugs

Barb said...

Another lovely image and the embellishments are very pretty. It's a beautiful card Marianne. Barbxx