I need more stock of plaques especially this size, which is 150mm so I have ben playing with the foamarin again. I bought a new set of gerbera flower dies from Printable Heaven and they cut beautifully and I really like the flowers they make. I used a Marianne poinsettia die for the leaves.
The purple one curled better than the pink one for some reason. I used pearl brads in the centre of the large flowers and glossy accents and seed beads in the small ones.
The script stamp is Inkylicious. I coloured the wooden hearts with Copics and then white Wink of Stella for sparkle. The feathers were made with Doohickey dies, the cabuchons were in my stash and the other embellishment is from The Works.
Noor! Design UK diecuts
Dies R Us layers