Friday 7 November 2014

You are lovely


Yes another of the new stamps from Little Claire.  I love this stamp and can see me using it a lot. I embossed the background with an Embossalicious folder and sanded Core'dinations. Can you guess what the white material is? It is actually an offcut from a new voile roller blind in our lounge! A great piece of recycling, just what I wanted for added texture to my card.

The image has been coloured as always with Copics and I used a Sakura pen to highlight the butterfly. Lots of distressing, some lace from The Works and a Prima butterfly.

Challenges
Papertake anything goes

15 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous card

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Marianne, the embossed background looks fab x Susan x

Sue said...

Beautiful image and embossing,well done on your recycling.
Sue xx

brenda said...

Beautiful vivid colours Marianne and great re-cycling.

I was really miffed that I never did get to Little Clair yesterday, don't quite know what I did with all my time, although the shopping bags give a fair indication I guess.

B x

Donna Mosley said...

A very pretty card Marianne, love the beautiful image and gorgeous embossing.

Donna x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Gorgous card as always!
I love recycling for scrap and your voile roller blind background looks great!!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the pretty image and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty!

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous image and lovely colouring. Love the background texture. I am glad I am not the only one that keeps bits to use. I even have friends that bring me things! Hugs, Carol s.xx

misteejay said...

Beautiful card Marianne and the recycling looks perfect.
Toni xx

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely the colour is so pretty and a gorgeous image lovely Love and Hugs Carole x

Debs said...

So beautiful Marianne - the colours are gorgeous.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card and a very pretty stamp :o)
Jackie xx

Jacee said...

Such a lovely rich colour Marianne, fabulous design, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

coops said...

love this marianne.beautiful floral image and the distressed embossing is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx