Sunday 23 September 2012

Bethlehem


I expect I shall be busy sorting out my new stash this morning so have scheduled this post, which is yet another sample for Stamposaurus. If you saw my post on Thursday you will have seen this image in blues and purples. This one is such a contrast as I went for browns, beiges and gold. The papers are Forever Friends Timeless. I used a MS star border punch, made a photo corner from kraft and added a LOTV grunge sentiment. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

I would like to enter this into the browns and creams challenge at Crafty Calendar and Trip around the world at Fussy and Fancy.

12 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marianne. I love the image and the beautiful soft colours.

I hope you have a good day
Hugs Sue

mags said...

Gorgeous Marianne. Really love this colour combo.
Mags
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Marianne..gorgeous colours

Anne

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card Marianne ... love the colours and the sentiment is perfect for this image.

Lisa x

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.i love your colours with the touch of gold :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

I love it in these colours. Fab card!
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Oh this is brilliant love that image and the colours are just perfect! Hugs me x

rachel said...

this is beautiful Marianne - great use of colour! Hugs Rachel xx

Sandra H said...

Wow Marianne, What a fab image xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Marianne, love your touches of gold with the neutral tones :o) Hugs, Lisa x

May said...

Beautiful card Marianne, Gorgeous design & colours... Perfect Christmas card... Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy... May x

Loz said...

Oh, I like that image, and the gold looks great :)