Wednesday 15 August 2012

Wow, Giant Panda


I'm off the dentist today for a checkup, so keeping my fingers crossed as always that he doesn't find anything wrong. I've scheduled my final layout from Saturday. We had a wonderful time when we went to Washington and the zoo there is beautiful. It is owned, as are the museums, by The Smithsonian Institute, and entry to all of them is free. It was amazing to see the Giant Pandas. I was really pleased to get this photo of one of them. They give them the bag with food in it as they vary things for them to keep them active and interested.

I have used Core'dinations Flower Power for the backing, lovely soft colours in this pack. The papers are Stampin' Up, which I won about three years ago and have hardly used. I added some scrim, MB clouds. a Jolee's Boutique panda sticker which is soft and fluffy and bought specially for this page when I was in America. I just needed something in the bottom lefthand corner as the space was bugging me and remembered I had this snag em stamp.

8 comments:

Jackie said...

What a wonderful page and a fantastic photograph :o)
Jackie xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is wonderful.. and i love the little panda embellie .. so cute
Lisa x

Sue said...

Such a lovely page Marianne. The photo is wonderful and I love the layout.

Hugs Sue

MA-MI said...

Lovely photo has a really lovely decorated page. Hugs, Maja

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, I love how you finished your layout off. Such a great photo too!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sandra H said...

Hi Marianne, Sounds like a lovely time you had and your cards is showing that too its brilliant xx

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous page Marianne, gorgeous photo and lovely detail.

Hugs Julie x

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, I love the photo and the FAB layout!

Lisa x