Sunday 6 May 2012

Red shoes

I recently bought 2 more Simply Sassy stamps  and Party Frills is one of them. Isn't she cute. I am really pleased with the way this card turned out. She has been coloured with Promarkers, papers are Bo Bunny Weekend Market. I have distressed all the edges and inked with DI Vintage Photo. The dragonfly, butterflies and corner are all Memory Box dies. I had a lovely surprise this morning, found I have won a £10 voucher for Joanna Sheen at By The Cute and Girly. Will have to check out the Memory Box dies as there are several on my wish list. They cut so beautifully.
Challenges

The Sugar Bowl Kiki's fab sketch
Saturated Canary Happy Birthday
Stampin' for the Weekend At least 4 layers
Simon Says Happy Birthday

Busy day ahead. Need to finish off inserts etc for some cards for a craft fair tomorrow, pop to Sainsburys then off the coast for the afternoon. Catch you later.

Don't forget to enter my candy, see post above.

19 comments:

Celias said...

Beautiful card love the image and your colouring xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really stunning, I love the gorgeous papers and die cuts
Lindsay xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh lol.. this made me chuckle.. i have just bought a pair of red shoes with bows on the front.. my daughter says i look like Minnie Mouse lol
This is fabulous
Have a great day
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Love your card, the little sweetie reminds me of my daughter - she has strawberry hair and a thing for red shoes lol, Hugs xx cara xx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love all the dark papers...

mags said...

Beautiful card. Such a sweet image and love the background papers.
Mags
x

Vicky said...

Really beautiful Marianne...and I hope you are having a lovely day...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

rachel said...

I adore those papers Marianne - and the image is gorgeous too - what a fab skirt she's wearing!!! Hugs Rachel xx

julie_woolston said...

This is so gorgeous Marianne, love the papers and image.

Congrats on your win.

Hugs Julie x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card, love the image and fabby papers. Fabby little butterflies too.
Lyndsey xx

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Marianne!
hun this is just so pretty, I love those dark papers with the blues on her dress and hair bows, it looks awesome.
thank you for popping in and playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog this week
hugs Lou xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Marianne, love your colouring and those scrummy papers.

Donna x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Marianne I do love this little beauty that image is gorgeous, those papers, colours and design look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

coops said...

i love this marainne.stunning bold colours and gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful fabulous card Marianne.
luv
Debby

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Marianne, a lovely card - I adore Simply Sassy images, you've coloured her beutifully, love her red hair and shoes:) Hugs, Teresa x

scrapbookertink said...

She is such a cutie, lovely card, take care, Doreen x

Unknown said...

Marianne this is fabulous I do like her red shoes great work Hugs Elaine

Erika said...

Beautiful card Marianne, great choice of stamp and love your colour combo. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl challenge and good luck,
hugs Erika.