Thursday 7 July 2011

Floral Thank You

This is my second post for today. Scroll down for today's Popcorn Pals card.

I was delighted to be asked to be a guest designer for July at Cute Card Thursday and this week the challenge is lace. I have used one of the Lili of the Valley die cuts as this teddy isn't yet available as a stamp. I have teamed him with some Basic Grey Wisteria papers, white lace and pearls, a K&Co daisy and a Sizzix corner swirl which I cut in half.

I would like to enter this into the challenges at:
Charisma All about flowers
Creative Craft Pretty Blossoms
Papertake Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday Flower power

I bought a set of the new star X cut nesting dies to try today. I thought they were a good deal as there was a £1 voucher in the Do Crafts mag making them only £8.95. They also had the Tulip range half price so I picked up a few bargains including a stamp set with lots of different images for only £3.48.

Great to see so many entries for my candy. If you haven't entered yet see the post above.

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty little scene . gorgeous daisy and flourish
Lisa x

Prisha Dharmani said...

Very beautiful card

Sandra H said...

This is Fabulous:) Sandra H

Lorraine said...

this is stunning love this card xx

Loz said...

oh this is gorgeous! I love this one Marianne ♥

Berry said...

Aww so cute Marianne love the daisy flowers! hugs Rebekah xx

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.i love the cute image and beautiful colours and lace.
congrats on your gdt spot with cct :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Marianne.
luv
Debby

cheryl said...

oh really love this,gorgeous image and love the layout bless you for playing at creative craft challenge we really appreciate your support hugs cheryl xxxx

Debby said...

Oh so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at CCC. Hugs and Good Luck!

Arline said...

This is lovely!x

Andrea said...

This is really pretty, I love the flower. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly

SusanLotus said...

Great design on this sweet card!
Welcome to my candy if you want.