Monday 25 July 2011

Birdcage

This week at Whoopsi Daisy our challenge is Let's Get in Shape so we want to see a shaped card from you. I love making these shaped easel cards with Go Kreate dies. I kept this simple to show off Linnie's gorgeous image which I coloured with Promarkers. I used a Sakura goldstar pen on the birdcage and a Prima sparkly flower. I would like to enter this into the shaped cards challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity and no pink or blue at Crafty Catz,

Another dull day today which got cooler as the day went on, instead of warmer. I changed the bed this morning and had the bed linen out all day and it still isn't dry. I'm hoping for a nice Autumn now! I've been out and about all day again today so no time for crafting or blogging but will have a bit if time this evening. I'm off to the hairdresser's tomorrow morning but I will be scheduling my first Crafter's Companion sneak peek combined with a bloghop which you are definitely going to want to play as there will be a great prize on offer. So check back here at 10am tomorrow.

15 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Not been bad here not overly hot but the cold chill seems to have gone. Love this delicate image and matched with some of those gorgeous Papermania Capsules you know I have a soft spot for them
Hugs Kate xx

Janette said...

A really lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Marianne. Yet another of your fabulous creations. I love everything about this card. Its just perfect. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

pinky said...

Gorgeous shape Marianne:) Enjoy the hairdressers tomorrow. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love this shape - it really suits that image .. so pretty too.
Hope the hairdressers goes well.. and you turn up on the right day .. unlike me lol
Lisa x

Sandra H said...

This is really beautiful! lovely image and beautifully coloured too!:) Sandra H

Priya said...

very pretty card... its perfectly matching with the color theme of your blog... :)
Loving the nestie shape... gr8 work!

Love,
Priya

Vicky said...

Another gorgeous card Marianne...!

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

pinky said...

Hi Marianne, sorry I startled you lol. But if you go here you can get me back:)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Marianne, what a sweet image.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.great shape and stunning image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Arline said...

What a beautiful card...love that image and the sparkle is fab!x

Lynsey said...

What a beautiful girly card Marianne! I so love that die!
Hugs Lynsey x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Marianne
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week
Hugs Dianne xx

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thank-you for joining us at C4E this week hugs x