Monday 11 April 2011

Candy winner and some exciting news

As you will know if you read yesterday's post I am just back from holiday in Florida. While I was away I had some exciting news as I was asked to join the DT at Totally Gorjuss for 6 months. You'll see my first card for them this Saturday.

I also made the top 3 at Sparkles Forum Christmas challenge

and I won the challenge last Saturday at A Gem of a Challenge.

Now the news you have been waiting for. Thanks to everyone who entered my little candy and welcome to me new followers. I do hope you'll stay. Thanks also to everyone who left me a comment whilst I was away. I'll have some more candy next month for you.


The winner of this candy is

Congratulations Aussie Loz, please e-mail me your address so I can post it to you.

17 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Marianne,
Hope you had a lovely holiday and congrats on all your lovely news,look forward to seeing your card on Saturday...
Mandy x

cebelica said...

Congrats on the new DT position and on your achievements. Well done! :) Hugs!

Suzanne said...

Congrats on your new DT, you thoroughly deserve it, your cards are always gorjuss. Hugs Sue x

Debbie said...

Congratulations Marianne, so pleased for you-you deserve it.look forward to seeing more of your work.Well done to the blog candy winner.Love Debbie x

Chrissy said...

Awesome news...congratulations on you DT...look forward to Saturday..
Luv CHRISSYxx

The Crafty Den said...

Congrats on your new DT position - very much deserved and wow lots of wins too :) Glad you had a good time in Florida. Hugs, Denise x

Donna Mosley said...

Big Congrats Marianne on your DT spot, so well deserved. Really pleased for you hun. :o)

Donna x

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
i'm glad your home save from your holiday, and ahad fun
thank you for the chanve to win
gongrats to thr winner
hugd angelique

Vicky said...

Well done hun...well and truly deserved!...

hugs Vicky xx

Fiona said...

congrats on your new dt spot!!

Fi
x

Loz said...

Oh Marianne, you've just made my day!!! I'll email you right after I type this!! Thanks so much and congrats on the DT and your challenge wins!! ♥

Jill said...

Wow Marianne, haven't you done well! Jill x

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Congrats on your TG DT news and all your challenge wins :-)

Lisa x

Squirrel x said...

Congrats on your new DT place hun, you will have a fabbie time with the TG team, they really are a super bunch. Will be looking forward to seeing your creations. Hugs Sxx

Nannieflash said...

Glad to hear you had such a fabulous holiday and to come home to such tremendous news, well done. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

pinky said...

Well done on your dt positions and wins, thats a nice welcome home lol. You are going to be even busier now!!

Heidi said...

Well done with your wins and dt for gorjuss hugs heidi x