Friday 3 December 2010

Penguin love


It's my turn to host the challenge this week at Winter Wonderland and I have chosen the theme of penguins and polar bears. You can use either or both if you like. I chose this fab digi image from Pollycraft. After I coloured the image I realised that I had colourd the female's hat pink and the male's hat blue. Talk about stereotyping! The sentiment is also from Pollycraft. I added lots of glitter for the snow and some snowflakes made using glitter card, Marianne die and MS punch with added pearls. The pengion paper was a scrap I found and punched with an MS border punch with pink organza ribbon. We have 2 fab prizes on offer this week so if you are still making Christmas cards do hop over and join in the fun.

4 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

I loved this challenge hun, and your creation is gorgeous, love the image and how the pink snowflake picks up the female penguin hat, have a great weekend
Hugs Kate xx

Lynsey said...

Fantastic card Marianne! Love the layout and papers.
Hugs Lynsey x

Victoria said...

very cute

Danielle said...

Thanks for a super fun challenge Marianne! Your penguins are so darn cute and I love the pretty papers and snowflakes on the card! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Danielle