Wednesday 19 May 2010

Hedgies and apples


I'm pleased to say that I am feeling just a little bit better today but have been signed off work for a further week. Hopefully I will be fit enough to go back then and this buzzing in my left ear will stop. This is the longest time I have ever had off work.

Just one card from me today as I have been preparing my post for Friday's Winter Wonderland challenge which I am hosting and making my card for that challenge. I hope you will all support my challenge this week. This cute Penny Black image was a RAK from my blogging buddy Lisa. I decided to go with a very different colour scheme to my usual colours, inspired by my new MME Wild Asparagus papers. Sometimes it is good to try different colour combos. I was so pleased to find the perfect flower to match in my stash This one is from Bo Bunny. I used one of my Cuttlebug frills embossing folders, which I rarely use, but really like. Candy and sentiment from Craftwork Cards. The fab sketch is from Sketch and Stash and Penny Black challenge want flowers.

11 comments:

Linda said...

What a gorgeous card
hugs Linda

Ruthie said...

Thats gorgeous - love that image! Hope you are feeling much better soon!

Rx

downrightcrafty said...

oh bless another crafting week off then :) I am sure that although your probably like me and hate doing the sick thing - the crafting will help keep you sane.

Love this image and that flower is adorable

Hugs Kate xx

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Glad to hear you are feeling a little better today.

Fab card! Love the papers and the flower is gorgeous.

Lisa x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Marianne,

Gorgeous card and love how you have cut the image out. Take care hun.

Hugs Ali x

Janneke said...

Pretty card ;0)
Thanks for joining us this week at Penny Black Saturday.

Janneke X

pinky said...

Gorgeous autumny colours Marianne, perfect with the little hedgehogs.
Pinky

pinky said...

Opps forgot to say sorry your not feeling too well, hope the ear clears up soon. I suffer from that frequently, would drive you nuts!
Pinky

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet marianne...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

kaos said...

Very sweet card - great colour combination!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marianne :-) the image is adorable and I love the embossed panel and flower ,,,, beautiful :-)

thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x