Tuesday 20 April 2010

Pickin' apples and a snowman!

Two really contrasting cards tonight. The first is for The Sugar Bowl. The image is Sugar Nellie's pickin' apples, papers are BG Euphoria and flowers are Prima. I also used a new Cuttlebug embossing folder.


When I saw the challenge at Crafty Catz was red, green and use a punch I immediately thought of Christmas. This is another of my new WOJ stamps. I added lots of glitter and used a Fiskar embossing corner punch. Holly leaves are a Sizzix die cut with a Hero Arts poinsettia and Prima crystals. I had decided not to add a sentiment when I found some little epoxy stickers in my stash and this one fitted perfectly. The fab sketch at Moving along with the times fitted a tall card perfectly and the challenge at ABC Christmas is holly and touchy feely is for Cute Card Thursday.

12 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Marianne

Great cards, love the little girl.

Hugs Ali x

carol said...

Thanks for joining in with craftycatz, love your card, great embossing detail. x carol

Anonymous said...

Lovely card I love this WOJ snowman he's just perfect for our Challenge with all that holly and great colours too! thanks for joining us this time on ABC Christmas challenge
Samantha :0)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Marianne
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
hugs Dianne xx

Lynsey said...

Your cards are so beautiful Marianne! The papers on the first one are so lovely and the details on the second one look great. Hugs Lynsey x

downrightcrafty said...

Oh I love that snowman so brightly coloured looks brill. The embossing on the other is very delicate so pretty
Hugs Kate xx

Delphine said...

Beautiful card and such a lovely image! Thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine (GDT) xx

Helen said...

Lovely cards - your snowman is so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous cards Marianne and I love your snowman!
:o)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards Marianne, wonderful images.
luv
Debby

Annika kort & gott said...

I love your cards! I was glad to see the christmas card, I am in a challenge making one christmascard every week the whole year. :-D Can be seen in my blog!

Sandra said...

Hello,
I like this pickin´ apples card. Beauty collers.
Paula