Sunday 29 November 2009

Reflection


The weather was awful this morning, dark and pouring with rain. We had planned a day indoors today anyway and I managed to get another four Christmas cards made and hope to make some more later when we've wrapped the Christmas pressies. I felt so far behind this year but am now catching up. Hope you are too.
This image from Elzybells always makes me smile. I added some Shimmerz to the bauble and thought the branches looked a bit bare when I remembered some bauble stickers I had from my pre-stamping cardmaking. This card is for the challenge of Christmas at Charisma and Christmas trees at Secret Crafter.

5 comments:

Sally said...

Fantastic card. Adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Lynsey said...

This card would make anyone smile! Love the baubles you have added.
Hugs Lynsey x

Helen said...

Awww...cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card and love the fun image.
luv
Debby