Monday 23 November 2009

A Pink Gem Bear


Another rubbish photo I'm afraid for the challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar who want a card for a pre-schooler. I used my Nellies die to cut the scalloped shape and then placed it inside a Nestie die cut circle as the pattern shows up better on the plain paper. I decided to cut the bear out this time and mount him on the circles. Lots of glitter on his fur and a couple of gold snowflakes and pink flowers. A perfect card for a little girl (or a big girl, if you love bears like I do).

I was so pleased today to find that I had made the Top 3 at Die Cut Dreams. Thanks girls.

I received this lovely award again but this time from thread-bare so I would like to give it to the girls at Die Cut Dreams. You are supposed to answer 35 questions but I'm afraid I just don't have time tonight, I'm too tired, sorry.

4 comments:

dolcreations said...

Marianne these two Christmas cards are so adorable. I love the glitter on his fur! You colour so beautifully! Congrats on your award!
Christine

pinky said...

Excellent card for that age group Marianne, he is just adorable. Well done on your DCD blinkie.

Pinky

Lynsey said...

Marianne this is such a sweet card! Love those Nellies they look great on patterned paper.
Hugs Lynsey x

Jo said...

Marianne, I don't know how you do it, so many cards!!!! This teddy is adorable, he is just so gorgeous. Hugs Jo x