Monday 2 November 2009

Penguin in Winter Wonderland


THIS IS MY SECOND POST TODAY. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR FIRST POST.
I do love this little stamp. I know he is very simple to colour but I really like the simplicity of this card. The papers are from Debbi Moore and the card is for the challenge at One Stop Craft which is looking for a card with newspaper. stamp with script or text on the paper. I used my MS doily punch on both edges of the vellum, added some very glittery snowflakes and some purple gems from stash.

3 comments:

pinky said...

Excellent card Marianne, he is a right cutie.
Pinky

Lynsey said...

I love this cute snowman Marianne and the papers look great!
Hugs Lynsey x

Donna said...

This is so sweet Marianne, love that little penguin and your text dp is fabulous. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x