Thursday 3 September 2009

What a hoot

The challenge at Allsorts is to make a card without using a stamp, scary stuff. Digi images are allowed so I decided to use another of these cute owls from Willow Designs. I thought if stamps aren't allowed then colouring with my Promarkers should also be abandoned so I used the image that comes ready coloured. I added some sparkle round the sign and to the flowers with my Sakura Clear Star pen. The main papers are Papermania Rich Red. Why there are called rich red when they are deep pink I just don't know. The corner paper is Papermania raspberry champagne. The sketch is from Mojo Monday. Large flowers are Prima with added buttons. The button flowers are from Readicut.

7 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Marianne

Scary indeed the thought of no rubber, but just look what you created, it's gorgous and the little owl fab.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Jules said...

A gorgeous card Marianne.

Love your image and the colours you have chosen.

Thank you for playing along with Allsorts.

Love Jules xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Marianne

great image I love the owls from willow design they make great cards

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Ally said...

Hi Marianne, absolutely love the image and the colour theme - gorgeous card! Alison xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card hun, the flowers look gorgeous, love the colours xx

Lynsey said...

Great card Marianne, love the layout.
Hugs Lynsey:)

scotspanda said...

fab card, I love the image its great

thanks for taking up my challenge at Allsorts :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx