Saturday 4 July 2009

Howzat


I just love these sporting stamps and thought this one was perfect for the sketch challenge over at Just Christmas and Birthday Cards. I'd love to make a Christ ms card for this challenge too and will if I get the time tomorrow. Looking at snowflakes just might help to cool me down as it is still very hot here at 7 o'clock in the evening. That isn't going to be the time showing on my post though. Anyone got any ideas why the time is always wrong on my posts when the time on my laptop is correct? The stamp that's the prize there this week is on my wish list so would really love to win it. The second challenge is over at Charisma whose challenge is to use buttons.
Ingredients
Stamp - Personal Impressions
Coloured with Letraset Promarkers
Paper - Dovecraft, Papermania Secret Garden and K & Co Sparkly Sweet
Die cuts - Nestabilities
Embellishments - Buttons from stash

4 comments:

Lynsey said...

Great male card Marianne!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Unknown said...

Great card and I love your layout. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Leanne said...

Lovely card, the image is fab! Thanks for joining us at Charisma - good luck!
Leanne
xx

Frau Ninchen said...

great job with my sketch!
love the little bear!

xoxo janina