Friday 25 December 2015

Favourite 5 Christmas Cards 2015

I am joining in Debby's 5 favourite Christmas cards of the year as I always do. It is good to look back at them but always hard to choose my favourites.I made about 140 Christmas cards this year so that is a lot to choose from. I have tried to choose a variety.

So here they are in no particular order.

I love LOTV James, the kraft and white and all the delicate layering.


This is such a fun Pink Gem image and as I had so many card to make this year the pre coloured digis have been invaluable. I love the colour combo and the cute diecuts.


I have enjoyed trying more CAS cards this year and this Little Miss Muffet card is one of my favourites. I love using banners.


I have made more white on white cards this year and this is one of my favourites and the most recent card of my choices. 


Another Penny Black card. The colours are so gorgeous and I spent a long time on this one, using paint, glitter and frantage.

Have a wonderful Christmas xx


17 comments:

Wendy L said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Christmas cards! Merry Christmas Marianne!
Hugs
Linda xxx

misteejay said...

A beautiful selection Marianne - I think the kraft & white "James" card is my favourite.
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas.
Toni xx

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi While to turkey is cooking just popping in to say first beautiful selection of cards and to wish you a Very Happy Christmas

Crafty hugs Pen x

cheiro urgia said...

A lovely collection of Christmas cards, I especially love the brown teddy bear card. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Hugs, V

Nancy Soetaert said...

Great cards! Merry Christmas!
Nancy

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

.... More than 140? wow! You have made really a lot of cards!
Your personal pics are all so beautiful!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely display of cards and added beauties.xx
 {aNNie}

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant cards so lovely hope you had a great Christmas Day Love and hugs Carole x

Mary said...

Hi Marianne...I love your cards and browse here pretty frequently. I do have a question through...as a card maker myself, how do you deal at Christmas time when you send cards to folks that do not reciprocate? I love making them and do around 60 a year but only receive about 25 in return. Do you get a card back from everyone you send to? Am I just being selfish when I send but do not receive? Should I just enjoy the art of card making and keep sending or limit it to folks that send back? I like to think I'm bigger than this but sometimes it does hurt a little. Even a thank you would be nice!


Mary

Nikki said...

Sweet looking cards and I love James the bear shame they discontinued so many of him hugs Nikki

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards. Love James the Bear, he is too cute! xx

Juls said...

Fabulous collection of cards :-)

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Love your Christmas cards colections!!
Merry Christmas Marianne!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

cotnob said...

A fabulous selection Marianne, they are all adorable.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas.
Pauline
x

Lynsey said...

Stunning choice of cards Marianne I love all of them lol!
Hugs Lynsey x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

All utterly gorgeous Marianne. Fabulous lineup hun. Hugs, Wends x