Friday 16 January 2015

When Graham met Alice


No not When Harry met Sally but When Graham met Alice! Amongst all the Disney girls Alice is his favourite and these photos were taken a few years apart, the top one in Hollywood Studios and the bottom one in Epcot, both in Disneyworld, Florida. The papers are MME Losta nd Found Portobello Road and I used a playing card I got in a cracker years ago, best cracker prize ever. The bunting and border are K&Co and the wooden hearts Studio Calico. I used various alphabet stickers, I like the variety of using different alphabets sometimes.

Challenges
Scrapology Great sketch 
TTCRD anything goes 
Bizzy Becs anything goes 
Paper Creator anything goes
Scrap and Craft anything goes
Sparkles Raise a glass to the New Year (any drink-coffee in the bottom photo)

Have you entered my new candy, see post above?

22 comments:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Marianne, such great photos and your detailing looks wonderful.
Sue xx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful layout Marianne.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sammy said...

Oh, I love the idea of having a "then and now" kind of theme for a scrapbook... *wheels start turning* Thanks for the inspiration, lol.
Fab layout! x

pinky said...

Had to look twice as I thought that was you with Graham lol. Lovely layout.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great layout Marianne, you're still keeping to your New Years resolution I see, well done. I hope to see a layout with your favourite Disney character next to go along side Grahams'.
Enjoy your day.
Lorraine

Sue said...

Fabulous pics and page Marianne.
Hugs xx

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful layout Marianne

Mary J said...

Great layout, Marianne! Funny enough I have an Alice in Wonderland card on my blog today!

Lady E said...

Gorgeous LO! Wonderful photos :) Thank you for sharing with us at Scrap & Craft and Good Luck!

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous layout and loving the papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Debs said...

Fabulous scrap LO Marianne - brilliant photos and perfect detailing.
I only have a couple of weeks left to meet my own goal of at least one scrap LO a month - best get my finger out and get on with it!!!
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous page layout Marianne, gorgeous photos
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ahahah!Wonderful! Pretty Lo and photos!!

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, what a wonderful layout! Love the title! That made me smile!
Hugs Lynsey x

Karen said...

Wonderful layout, I like the use of a now and then comparison. Lovely use of details and elements to compliment your photos. Thank you for joining us this month at Bizzy Becs 'Anything Goes'.

Carol S. said...

Great page Marianne. Love the photos. I wonder where the first Alice is now?!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Linda said...

Fab page, Thanks for joining in with our Scrapology challenge.
Linda

mags said...

A lovely layout Marianne.
Mags
x

Juls said...

love it!! Hugs Juls

Sandra said...

Beautiful page, and beautiful papers!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Helen said...

This is a gorgeous layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges this month. Hope to see you again soon.

Helen P (DT) x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous layout Marianne, brilliant photographs
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
Pauline
x