Saturday 13 December 2014

Special card


New challenge time at Little Claire and we are looking for a special Christmas card. I had an order for 2 cards and had limited time to make them so using one of the precoloured toppers from Little Claire was ideal and I really love how the card turned out. The papers are First Edition Vintage Noel and the ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.I used my corner rounder punch for a change, should use that more often as I love the effect. I added some scrabble letters and a wooden tree from Hobbycraft. Here is the fabulous prize on offer which includes one of my favourite stamps from the latets Christmas release.


Challenges
Not just cards anything goes 
Scribble and Scrap anything goes 
That Craft Place Christmas 
The Ribbon Girl anything goes 
A Creative Romance anything goes
Divas by Design Seeing red

Nothing special planned today so looking forward to a restful day at home, probably with lots of crafting and getting ready for my last craft fair of the year tomorrow.

17 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marianne, I love the image and beautiful papers.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Bad Kitty said...

very beautiful card

Carole Pollard said...

Just gorgeous I love those scrabble tiles its a great design and a fab card love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Hallo Marianne,
einfach zauberhaft deine Karte,
glg ulrike

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, I think this card is exciting, love the contrast colours and the bird in the night scene. Very original card!

Sue said...

Beautiful paper and image Marianne, love the tiles.
Hugs xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne, fabulous image and papers.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Great embellishments on your card Marianne, I love the texture wood elements bring to a card.
Lorraine

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful and love the embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

This is a gorgeous card Marianne, I love this image and your layout, papers and colours are just beautiful, hugs Kate x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, love the tiles. Thank you for your email shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, what a beautiful card! Love the sentiment!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Marianne. The image is gorgeous and I love the lettering.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

rachel said...

such a lovely make Marianne - love the image xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is so beautiful Marianne what a stunning design it looks amazing.
hugs
lorraine x

Andree said...

A fabulous Christmas card, I love the image and the colourway.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

Alyx said...

So beautiful. Such a gorgeous robin. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx