Friday 4 October 2013

Happy Holidays


I am on a roll with my layouts and actually completed 3 this week after weeks of not doing any. I find once I start I want to do more and more. It's such a lovely thing to create especially as I get to keep them unlike the cards I make. This one is a rather busy page, rather like Disney at Christmas. I wanted to keep with a red, gold and green colour scheme and reflect the Christmas trees in the photos.

The pics were taken in Florida of course, papers are Deja Vus Fair Isle Christmas. I also used MB ornament die. Marianne Christmas tree die, Tim Holtz salvage stickers, Papermania Christmas trees, ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and a sentiment from stash.

Challenges
Totally Gorjuss Traditional Christmas colours 
Marianne's Design Divas Anything Goes 
Sparkles Christmas Anything but a Card

7 comments:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Marianne. I love the photos and gorgeous detailing you have added
Sue xx

Whisper said...

Aaah such happy memories, there is something magical about Disney at Christmas, am loving all the detail and fabby dies too, Luv Sam x

Carol S. said...

You make me feel bad that I haven't found time to do one page!! And you post a card every day!! How many hours do you have in your day?!! Great page layout. Hugs, Carol S.xx

mags said...

Lovely layout Marianne. Great photos and love the detail and colours.
mags
x

Debbie said...

This is so lovely Marianne.Love the layout - such a special way to record your memories.Even better that you can keep it too.Thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas.Good luck.Hope you're okay dearie.Hugs Debbie x

Blankina said...

Great christmas lay out..looks fun!!
Thanks for joining in at MARIANNE DESIGN DIVA'S, Goodluck and see you soon!!
Hugs Blankina
DT MDD

Anne Fenton said...

Wow great Christmas layout .. love your die cute. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.