Monday 31 December 2012

New dress


Here's a Christmas card with a difference. This was an ordered card and I really liked the way it turned out. I used the beautiful Papermania Home for Christmas papers. I bought some kraft dress froms from Craftwork cards at Ally Pally and this is the first time I have used one. I used the form as a template to cut the dress shape. The sentiment was printed from my PC and then diecut with a Spellbinders label. The flowers were made with Marianne poinsettia dies and pearls and the leaves made with a MB die.
Challenges
Simon Says Anything Goes 
Marianne's Design Divas It's Christmas 
Charisma Anything Goes 
Craftyhazlenut Anything goes

12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Pretty card Marianne, lovely colours

Anne

Hos Egebjerg said...

Nice card. Happy New year to you.
Love Leila

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the design and wonderful colours

Wishing you a Happy New Year
Hugs Sue

Hazel said...

I love the papers and all the elements you've used to make this gorgeous card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 105 - hope to see you again soon. x

Linda said...

What a lovely card and I wish you a happy new Year
hugs Linda

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card MArianne. Love the papers and gorgeous colours.
Wishing you all the best for 2013.
Happy new Year.
Lorraine x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours. Happy New Year to you hun. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so beautiful x

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.really stunning design.
Wishing you a really Happy New Year :D

xx coops xx

Joey said...

Great card Hunny, I just love the papers! Joey x

misteejay said...

Fab card Marianne, the Kraft/Red/White colour scheme has been one of my favourites this year.

Toni xx

Suzi Mac said...

Stunning card sweetie, love those papers and your simple but perfect design is fab. Thank you for joining us at Marianne Design Divas. Good luck.
Hugs
Suzi x