Tuesday 10 April 2012

Spring flowers

I'm back with my second post for today and this is my DT card for the Spring challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. This is the monthly challenge and it was great to see so many more of you playing along last month. I have used Sweet Butterfly, one of the new stamps released today. I am not entirely happy with this card and I'm not sure why really. I love the image and like the colours, the image has been coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, and the pretty Prima Fairy Flora papers. I've added some sparkly ribbon, Prima flowers, pearl and Memory Box die cut butterflies.
Challenges:
Simon Says Use your favourite tool (BigShot)
One Stop Craft Pastels and die cuts

That's all from me at the moment. I'm busy working on the next Crafter's Companion launch so back to the crafting for me. Catch you later.

15 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Marianne, super sweet image and such pretty papers :o) Lisa x

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful image and gorgeous papers Marianne, lovely embellishments.

Hugs Julie x

Lisa Jane said...

Gorgeous card - the colours in that DP are so pretty - perfect for the image
Lisa x

rachel said...

super sweet image Marianne - not sure why you're not happy - its beautiful xx Rachel xx

Lorraine said...

Great card, fabulous colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Sandra H said...

Hi Marianne, Oh so pretty is your card the image is such a cutie and hopefully if l recieved this card when l was poorly it would make me better so lovely too are the backing papers and layout :)x

Lynsey said...

Wow this is gorgeous Marianne! Love the image and the soft colours!
Hugs Lynsey x

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful card, image and colours Marianne, thanks for sharing at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck in the draw!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card with lovely colours....

Jackie said...

Oh I love the colours on this gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! this is so gorgeous Marianne, love the very sweet image, beautiful colouring and details.

Donna x

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.stunning pretty image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.stunning pretty image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

mags said...

Lovely card Marianne. The image is gorgeous and love your backing papers.
Mags
x

Arline said...

Lovely colours-great layout too xx