Friday 28 October 2011

Clean and Simple

The challenge set by the lovely Denise this week at Winter Wonderland is clean and simple. Now regular followers will know that I don't do CAS. I don't think less is more, I think more is better. However I had these snowy scene die cutsI bought last year from Lili of the Valley and made some simple 5" square cards to sell in packs. I embossed some white Centura pearl with snowflakes and added some blue spotted ribbon. Simples. We had a lovely lot of entries last week and as I know many of you do enjoy making CAS cards hope you will come and play. I would like to enter this into the die cut challenge at Bah Humbug and no designer papers at One Stop Craft and Crafty Sentiments.

15 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

I like these Marianne - nice and CAS! Helen x

julie_woolston said...

Lovely Marianne, simple but effective.

Julie x

Claire said...

3 lovely CAS cards. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

downrightcrafty said...

oh my cannot believe I missed this fabulous collection what lovely images and very clean, just really not my style at all but you have done it so well
Hugs Kate xx

Arline said...

These are lovely. Gorgeous images!xx

Sandra H said...

Just so beautiful Marianne:) Sandra H

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Marianne..

big hugs Vicky xx

Lynsey said...

Lovely CAS cards Marianne! Loved reading your post it did make me smile!
Hugs Lynsey x

Annie said...

Brill cards.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

coops said...

beautiful cas cards marianne.i love the images :D

xx coops xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Super cards, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Max said...

I'm struggle with 'less is more' and CAS too. Lovely images and a super set of cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Anonymous said...

These are lovely cards Marianne, beautifully detailed die cuts, and I really like CAS so I think you've done a good job!

Hugs
Brenda Bah Humbug GDT

Unknown said...

These gorgeous, love the embossing on your cards. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Linda said...

Beautiful clean and simple cards Marianne love Linda