Sunday 4 September 2011

Aww, so cute

If you are reading this on Sunday 4th September then my scheduled post has worked and I will be on my way home from the New Forest. I scheduled all my DT cards for the last 3 days so hope they worked too. I never like to say that I am away as my blog is networked on Facebook and they say you shouldn't advertise the fact that you are away from home.

If you watched the recent Humphrey decoupage Pick of the Week shows on C&C you may have seen this card. Papers are from the Humphrey CDs. I used MS heart and heart border punches and added a bow and cherry blossom. I kept the colours to a soft pink and white to match the gorgeous image.

I'll be back tomorrow with a sneak peek of another new launch for Crafter's Companion.

10 comments:

Jill said...

Hope you have had a great trip Marianne! I really love those new Humphrey images and your card is sooo cute! Jill x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty Marianne .. i love the punched borders
Lisa x

Catherine said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marianne that is such a gorgeous image and I love how youve created your card and the papers are fabulous. hugs Shirleyxx

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.the image is so sweet and i love the delicate colours :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous Marianne, as always your creations are brilliant:) Sandra H

Vicky said...

I love it Marianne...and loving the soft colours too...

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

downrightcrafty said...

Weird I thought I had already commented on this delicate pink super cutie, but obviously not. Love it so sweet, hope you had a great time away and good luck in my candy
Hugs Kate xx

Joey said...

Beautiful beautiful card Marianne, that image is gorgeous. Joey x

Kim. said...

Aw this is so so sweet, what a cute image and the papers are gorgeous too.
Kim xXx