Tuesday 26 July 2011

Slugs and snails - SWALK sneak peek one

I'm spoiling you now and giving you another sneak peek of Friday's new launch. This time I have used one of the new SWALK stamps called Slugs and Snails. Papers are from the SWALK 2 CD. I have used my MS zigzag punch for a double border. The snails and sentiment also come with the stamp set. The stars were cut with a Sizzix primitive star die and Tim Holtz Core'dinatiosn which I then distressed and added buttons. The images are coloured with the fab new Spectrum Noir pens and I added glossy accents to the puddle.

I would like to enter this into the challenge of One for the Boys at Totally Papercrafts.

If you are looking for the bloghop answer please check out the post below.

15 comments:

Linda said...

what a cute card
hugs linda

Crafterkhush said...

Love the image and really cute card.. TFS!!

Hugs,
Khush

Liliya said...

What an adorable card!! Love how the snails and bees go together!!

pinky said...

Its so sweet Marianne, love the little image. I ordered some of those markers!!

martina's kaartjes said...

what a fun card ! lovely !
greetings, martina
x

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne
This is a great boys card, I love how you have done the sentiment.
Hugs Lynsey x

Chrissy said...

Typical boy Marianne..lol..my grandson to a tee...fabulous colouring and design, love it..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Mosley said...

A very cute card Marianne, I love this image and ALL of the others. Great design and superb colouring. Love it!

Donna x

Seafield Jo said...

This is a fab card Marianne, love the shape and layout. I love the image too - more temptation!!! Jo x

Sandra H said...

This is adorable love the image and the background papers are fabulous:) Thank you for placing comments on my blog much appreciated Sandra H

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. this is fun.. love the design
Lisa x

Emma said...

Aw so sweet Marianne, a gorgeous card.
Hugs Emma x

coops said...

stunning card marianne.love the new image, so cute and fab card shape and colours :D

xx coops xx

Jeni said...

Too stinkin' cute! Such an adorable image. Love your sentiment. Thanks for joining in the Totally Papercrafts challenge this week. ~jeni :)

Arline said...

I know a little boy who looks just like this when he splashes in puddles! Fabulous card!x