Friday 8 July 2011

It's launch day

Yes. launch day for Popcorn Pals has arrived and I'm here to share another card with you. The pyrimage and papers are from the 2 CDs. I use a Michael's border punch to create some interest and added some ribbon. The balloons were made with a Sizzix die, white gel pen, gold pen for string and my new X cut star dies which I also used for the stars at the bottom.

I would like to enter this into the challenge of stars and stripes at My Mum's Craft Shop and Celebrations with the option of stars and stripes at Pollycraft. (The wallpaper is striped and there are stars galore.)

I'm sorry I haven't been commenting as much as usual this week but Crafter's Companion have kept me very busy with this launch and also loads of new Reddy decoupage which will be on TV on Monday. I'll catch up with you as soon as I can and would also like to welcome some more new followers.

I'll be bakc later with another Popcorn pals card and also my Winter Wonderland DT card.

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute little hedgie - such a fun card
Lisa x

lindah11 said...

so so cute love it
hugs linda x

Linda said...

this is so cute
hugs linda

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Awesome card! Love the colours they are so bright and happy! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Pam Leng said...

This is such a bright and cheerful card, amazing as always

Pam xx

Mary J said...

Great fun! Thx for sharing at the Pollycraft Monday challenge!

Mary J x

Sandra H said...

WoW THIS IS FABULOUS!!:) Sandra H

Arline said...

Soooo cute!x

Dorpan said...

How cool is that! you got my mojo going with ideas =) thanks
Tuudeluuu
Dorpan