Sunday 10 April 2011

DID YOU MISS ME?


Hi everyone, have you missed me? You may have wondered why I haven't been entering any challenges nor visiting you and leaving comments. I did leave some scheduled posts and my little candy. I have been away on holiday in sunny Florida and only got back home yesterday afternoon. We had a fabulous time. Now it's back to reality but luckily the sun is shining so I can hang out some of the washing.

I didn't think I bought much craft stuff this time but when I put it all together when I got home I can see there is more than I thought. The pretty box, which is empty, is for my ribbons. I also got a few goodies for another candy which will be coming shortly.

If you haven't already entered my candy then do it now because it closes tonight. I'm off to do some food shopping now. It's gonna take me a while to catch up with you all but I'll do my best this week. I've got some DT work for Crafter's Companion to do and of course piles of ironing, oh joy.

17 comments:

Miria said...

Welcome back, Marianne. Of course we missed you!
Happy you had a good time. You came back with fab new goodies, I can't wait to see what you'll make with them, hugs, Miria xx

Jill said...

Wondered where you were Marianne! Might have known you missing in a craft shop somewhere! Jill x

Fiona said...

hey Marianne...glad you had good holiday and brought the sun back with you!! You have been good to yourself too...quite right!!

Fi
x

JLJ Designs said...

Welcome back! Hi from sunny FL!

Jen

downrightcrafty said...

welcome home and wow you did some serious craft shopping, lucky you

enjoy the shopping and ironing
Kate x

dolcreations said...

We did miss you! Sounds like you had a fabulous time in Florida! I can't believe all the goodies you got! You must have been in heaven finding all those goodies! I can hardly wait to see what you make now! LOVE the ribbon box!

Heidi said...

Glad you had a lovely time away, hugs heidi, ps looks like you got quite a haul in the low cal candy shops! xx

Debbie said...

Hi Marianne, looks like you had a whale of a time away with all that retail therapy. Glad you enjoyed your holiday.Take care.Debbie x

pinky said...

Wondering why you were so quiet Marianne, lucky you. Loving the look of all those goodies;)

Tanya said...

Welcome back, Marianne!!!!

Selena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

welcome back, I hope you had a very nice holiday.
hugs linda

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Marianne, hope you had a lovely holiday, love your new stash.

Donna x

Lynsey said...

Yes I did miss you! So glad you are home!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sally said...

Oooh looks like you did some serious shopping Marianne. Glad you are back.
Hugs Sally xxx

Loz said...

we may have missed you.. but I'm pretty sure you didn't miss us!! look at all those goodies! I'd be in craft-stash HEAVEN!! Can't wait to see what you use them for ♥

Eva Sanz said...

Me alegro por tus vacaciones y ohhh cuantas cosas bonitas que no podemos comprar por aqui, con cara de envidia miro tus compras