Friday 19 November 2010

More sneak peeks



Firstly welcome to my new followers. Some more sneak peeks from the new Sheena Douglass collection for Crafter's Companion which will be featured on television this Sunday, I believe. You may have seen the inn used on a male Birthday card yesterday, well today it features on a Christmas card.

The other image of the church has also been used for a Christmas card. This is a large image and quite different to my normal cute style of stamp. I stamped it in distress ink on watercolour card and used my new Aquamarkers and waterbrush for the first time. They will definitely take a lot more practice but I am quite pleased with my first attempt. I added glitter for a snowy look and then sprayed the whole image with Crafter's Companions spray and sparkle.

4 comments:

pinky said...

Oh Marianne I am such a clutz lol. Sorry about that lol, a senior moment. Huh one of many unfortunately! Love these cards, you look like they would be hard to colour but you have done them justice for sure. Have a great weekend.
Pinky

Wishcraft said...

Great cards - I love how you've made the images look wintery :o) Lisa x

Lynsey said...

These cards are fantastic! Great to see you using your aquamarkers!
Hugs Lynsey x

MagsB said...

What beautiful cards! The watercolouring is lovely, those images look like paintings!

luv, Mags x