Tuesday 17 August 2010

An apple for her horse

It was an awful start to the day, cool and wet but it is a bit brighter now so I've swapped my jumper for a T shirt and hopefully put my boots away, yes I did wear them to work today, until the Autumn.

LOTV images are everywhere at the moment and why not, as they are so cute. This is another order for a friend at work who specified a white horse and a blonde girl and a pink card, so hope she likes it. I had to give the horse a bit of colour. The corners were made with a Sizzix die and the flowers with an MS punch. Papers are MME Quite Contrary and Papermania. By the time I made it last night it was dark so couldn't photograph it until I got home from work. I am entering this into the challenge of animals at Crafty Catz and 2 papers, 2 ribbons and 2 flowers at Cupcake and best wishes at Pear Tree Designs

I hope to be back later with another card. I have the image coloured, just have to make the card.

13 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous is the word aren't they adorable.
Kate x

pinky said...

Really gorgeous Marianne, love the criss cross ribbon and the gorgeous image. The weather is so unpredictable at the minute, you'd think it was autumn!
Pinky

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Marianne
A gorgeous card and just love this stamp,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jill said...

Aww isn't that sweet, just love the colours you have used for the whole card its so pretty Marianne. Jill x

Susie said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, I love this image and the colours you've used! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree and good luck x

Clare Lloyd said...

very cute card. thanks for joining us again at PTD. good luck and hope to see you back for next weeks challenge too! X

Anonymous said...

So sweet and pretty.Really like how you've coloures the image.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
Lisa x

Donna said...

Great entry for our Two's challenge...thanks for joining in with our birthday celebrations at Cupcake Craft Challenge and good luck in the draw for the fab prizes on offer! Donna x

Unknown said...

Aww, how cute is this! I love the image. I am a big horse lover myself.

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog.

Good luck.

Lou x

Lynsey said...

This is so cute Marianne! I love all the details!
Hugs Lynsey x

Suzanne said...

This is fab. I love this image. Thanks for joinign in at Crafty Catz this week x

Emma said...

So sweet and adorable...love the colours.
Hugs Emma x

Victoria said...

beautiful card Marianne, love those swirly corners

Thanks for joining in the Birthday fun over at Cupcake
hugs
Victoria
x