Thursday 15 July 2010

Flash your freebie!

Paula at Pollycraft is asking you to flash your freebie by creating a card using one of her Friday freebies. This is Flo and I have been longing to colour her since I picked her up a few weeks ago. Papers are Papermania Summer Blooms and Rose Garden. Prima flowers, punched leaves, card candy and glitter finish off the card. I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday and Charisma want pink.

This card is going to Michelle, one of the DT at A spoon full of sugar. Michelle had a horrible car accident and has lost an eye nad has a long road to recovery. The girls at ASPOS are asking us to send her a card to wish her well.

6 comments:

dolcreations said...

I love this image.....you did a beautiful job doing in pastels! Just love it!

Loz said...

She's gorgeous, I love the papers ♥

Carol said...

Such a lovely card Marianne! Thanks for joining us at Charisma and good luck. Lotsa luv xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetie Marianne.
luv
Debby

Lynsey said...

This is so cute! I love the pretty colours and papers you have choosen for this card Marianne!
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

so adorable, thanks for joining Charisma this week.