Sunday 4 April 2010

Christmas Bunny


I am hosting the challenge over at Winter Wonderland this week. Sadly we said goodbye to some of the DT but I am very pleased that my good friend Lynsey has joined the team. It is a great challenge this week, of a sketch which must include a bunny. I'd love to see more of you joining in this week. Don't forget you can combine the challenge with other challenges so you are not restricted to making a Christmas card just for our challenge.

I used a LOTV stamp and my favourite DCWV rose tinted Christmas papers. I backed the image onto a Cuttlebug embossed square and added a strip of double sided tape to make glitter line. I made the flowers using a poinsettia spellbinders die with some star gems and punched fern leaves. I am entering this card into these other challenges:
Charisma Animal magic
Bah Humbug Embossing
Stamp Something Pink

18 comments:

Fern said...

Lovely card Marianne, the papers are gorgeous and this image is sooo cute... i think i need to start making some Crimbo cards- i was loads short last year :D

Fern xx

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous card! Such pretty colours. Like Fern I really must make a few more Christmas cards because I am very behind with my plan to make one a week!

Hope you are having a lovely Easter weekend.

Lisa x

Annie said...

Gorgeous Marianne - thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug! Would love to join in your challenges too - maybe this week as I haven't as much on at work.
Ann xxx

Unknown said...

This is so cute... love the colours... I love the pink christmas cards... gorgeous!
Happy Easter
Hugs
Kim
x

pinky said...

Just lovely Marianne, not sure whether to wish you happy christmas or happy easter lol.
Pinky

Lynda said...

I didn't realise there were so many Christmassy Bunnies around - this is a fab image and a very beautiful card.

Love Lynda xxx

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Marianne
This bunny is absolutely perfect and I adore those papers, love the colour scheme
Hugs Kate xx

Irene said...

Hello Marianne

You hve used one of my favourite make of stamps LOTV, I adore these images as they are all so cute and adorable. Fantastic choice of colours with fabby cuttling. Your flowers give the perfect finish.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

irene
Bah! Humbug!

Lynsey said...

Happy Easter Marianne! Love your sweet bunny card!
Your colouring looks beautiful.
Hugs Lynsey x

dolcreations said...

I love that paper Marianne! Adorable little bunny on there!

Max said...

Super cute and pretty In Pink.
I will try harder to join in with your challenges too - may need to borrow some hours from next week though LOL! Thank you for playing along with us at Bah! Humbug! and good luck in the prize draw.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Danielle said...

Gorgeous card Marianne - the bunny is super cute! Love all the pink and sparkle too!
Hugs, Danielle

Unknown said...

Brilliant card Marianne x Such a cute bunny x

Tindaloo said...

such a cute little bunny! lovely card in all that pink yummyness :)

Jill said...

What a lovely bunny Marianne. Love the colours of your card as well. Jill x

Lynn said...

What a super card and even super cute bunny :)Lynn

Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely lovely I just love all your wonderful details.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Rita said...

Fantastic card, I just love the colours. Hugs Rita xx