Monday 29 March 2010

A bear, a bunny and a mouse

Don't forget only 2 days left to enter my candy above.

I made 3 cards at the weekend and finally had time to post them last night but blogger was playing up and I couldn't attach my cards so am doing this before work this morning. I'm normally well on my way and finish at 1.30 but as I have to stay all afternoon today thought I would go in later and get this post done.

I thought I would do something different for a baby card so used this sweet FF image. Baby is a rub on. It made a change to use just one paper on this card, which is from the Papermania capsule collection. I added some velvet ribbon punched leaves and Wild Orchid roses sprinkled with glitter. The lovely sketch is from
Moving along with the times and the colour scheme of brown, cream and pink is for Create 4 fun.


I used the fab sketch from Whiff of Joy for Henry the mouse carrying a very large cake. Papers are a mix from stash. Wild Orchid roses again and lots of glitz with the gold card, zigzag edging and gems.


Last Easter card for me with this pink bunny. The sheep paper is Honey and Hugs. This was a great sketch to use a couple of those strips of paper we all keep in our stash with a cuttlebug embossed strip in the middle. An Easter egg sticker and some glitzy flowers complete the picture for the following challenges.
I Love Promarkers Sketch
CRAFT Easter
Paperplay Easter
Fussy and Fancy Easter

14 comments:

Karen said...

Really lovely Marianne and love the way you place 'Easter' great idea. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Unknown said...

Hi Marianne
The bear has it, 3 Beautiful cards, but I have a soft spot for bears.
Christine x

dolcreations said...

wow Marianne you have been busy. I love the little baby bear card. That velvety ribbon is too die for! Beautiful work here!

Jill said...

I simply can't pick which card I like best, I love them all! Jill x

Lynda said...

They're all beautiful Marianne but I do like the floppy bunny - he is such a darling image.

Love Lynda xxx

LISA said...

What a lovely card! Beautiful colours and a cute image! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Hugs Lisa xxx

Julie said...

3 gorgeous cards. I love the colours of the bunny. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x

Smita said...

Very cute cards. Love the first one the most.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, WOw they are lovely, think we have all been having upload issues with blogger. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week again, Love Hazelxoxo

CraftyC said...

Beautiful cards Marianne, love the background on the FF!
Clairex

Tindaloo said...

Sweet cards! Especially the first one - I SO love forever friends teddies, they are the cutest! :)

Trimgym said...

A bit late at responding to last week's entry to our Easter challenge at CRAFT Challenge, but still wanted to say thank you for joining us again. What lovely cards and colours, love the image too.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Anne-Marije said...

What a lovely cards!
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
xxx Anne-Marije

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April