Wednesday 9 December 2009

Purple Anya


I haven't used this sweet girl for a couple of weeks now and decided it was time for one of my last Christmas cards to have this image and the purple pens just called out to me. I used the oval Nellie and inked the edges. (If you would like to win a set of square Nellies enter my candy above.) She is coloured with PMs of course. The paper is DCWV Rose tinted Christmas as I thought I would use black and pink rather than purple. This paper is so gorgeous, I shall miss it when I have finished my Christmas cards. Only 4 more to make now. I can't believe I am still making them this late. I think I'll start next year's in January, lol! Flowers are Prima and I made some glittery holly leaves and added some flower gems and snowflake confetti.
Challenges:
Papertake red and green must not be seen
Sketch Saturday Sketch
Allsorts Purple
Anyone for Anya Anything Goes

9 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Marianne

Gosh - doesn't she look gorgeous in purple!

Love your card and all the brilliant detail.

Thank you for playing along with Allsorts again this week.

Love Jules xx

Milnie said...

Pretty Card Marianne, love the purple and offcourse, as a big greeting farm fan, the image!

Hugs!

brenda said...

Hi Marianne

She does look wonderful in purple and adore the glittery holly. That oval mat is very pretty as well.

Thank you for sharing your card with us at Allsorts.

B x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love the striped layout and the pretty papers!

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Pam said...

Lovely Card, the purple is fab. Hugs Pam x

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

Lynsey said...

Stunning card Marianne! Love everything about this card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Gro said...

Beautiful card.
thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Lovely coloured card :) thanks for joining the Sketch Saturday this week :)
hugs Ria