Monday 31 August 2009

Forever Friends Again


Hope you all had a good bank holiday weekend. The weather here has been lovely so have been out and about. Saturday night we went out for a meal and to the theatre to see the musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, which was fantastic. When the car flew above the stage it was really magical.

We bought Adobe Photoshop yesterday so my photos should be looking better now although we have to learn how to use the program so I have just used the autocorrect.

For those of you who have been following me this last week you will know I had 6 A5 Forever Friends cards to make all with the same image. I challenged myself to make them all different and managed to make the last 3 last night. That's all the crafting I have had time for this weekend. The first one is from a sketch from Dutch Dare. The papers are Papermania Sweet Nothings and the lovely flowers are K & Co. I added Shimmerz and some star stickers to the green card to soften down the colour.

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

Sounds like you have had a good weekend Marianne! Photoshop is brillant! Love the card by the way!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Karin said...

Love your take on this weeks sketch Marianne.
Beautifull papers and flowers and that image is so cute.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin