Friday 31 July 2009

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Well that's the sentiment on the card anyway although it doesn't show up too well on the photo. I finally got round to entering my friend Lynsey's sketch challenge at Pollycraft . Sugar Nellie's Hug in a Mug fits the theme of food and drink. She is matted onto cardstock embossed with Cuttlebug's divine swirls. She sparkles and shines with those snowflakes from USA and some pale blue gems for the challenge at High Hopes. She also fits Christmas in July at One Stop Craft.

8 comments:

Kazabing said...

Great work you do, that's it, I'm hooked and an avid follower now!.
hugs
Kaza.xxx

pinky said...

Hi Marianne, just love your card, that image is really lovely and the blues are gorgeous.
Pinky

dolcreations said...

Marianne..I have this image and I cannot wait to colour her all up! She is so darn cute! I love the card that you have done!
Way to go!
Christine

Lynsey said...

Marianne this is really beautiful! I love how you have used the sketch on a long card, that works really well.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Donna said...

Beautiful card Marianne and love your papers. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

cats whiskers said...

Sorry for the flying visit dear, just have to say this is a stunning card, love the colours layout and image
Hugs Jacquix

Pop's Cards said...

Just gorgeous love the colurs and the image is really fab, thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this time hugs Pops x x x x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Emma x